One (1) Year Limited Warranty Policy
MG* provides a standard One (1) Year Limited Warranty on all docks, and 90 days for all batteries to cover all manufacturer defects. Any defective item must be accompanied by proof of purchase from MG* or an authorized MG* dealer.
Our warranty does not cover defects, malfunctions, or product failure resulting from misuse or failure to follow operating instructions. This includes overuse or use with improper or faulty equipment.
MG* has sole discretion over the decision of whether the product will be replaced or repaired.
To save you time and effort, if images and video can be submitted to verify the extent of the damage unit, this will easily help us make a decision to repair or replace your unit entirely. Upon verification if there was indeed manufacturing related damage, MG* will cover one-way shipping.
No Warranty Credits or Exchanges for:
- Items returned with failure related to accident, abuse, neglect or failure to operate according to the online startup guide
- Items returned with failure due to humidity, rain, or environmental factors
- Items returned due to improper wiring or incorrect voltage
- Items damaged in shipment – if your product arrives in a damaged state, please coordinate with us an ensure video an photo evidence is recorded for us to work with you and the carrier and inspect the damaged goods in transit
- Items returned caused by operating not in conditions as stated within the startup guide or damage by contact with tools or surrounding
- Items returned with cosmetic defects that do not affect product functionality
- Items returned that are defaced or incomplete
- Broken cables due to wear and tear
- Returned items that were special ordered or custom configured.